Friday, June 3, 2011

Hobby Lobby Birthday

I am SO very excited to paint this weekend and FINALLY finish one of my paintings (so I hope).  My upstairs has been 88 degrees...a HOT 88 degrees.  Currently it is 72.  We are in business thanks to a new AC coil!

My high school friend, Hayley, was in a wedding with me a couple weeks ago for another high school friend.  How well does she know me?  Well enough to gift me a Hobby Lobby gift card (very well)!

It had been entirely too long since I had been to Hobby Lobby.  I know this because they have rearranged and now carry a wide selection of LARGE canvases.  I need a larger house to store all my large paintings.  I love painting large canvases.  I left the store with a much needed disposable pallet and am going to get to replenish some of my paint which I desperately need.

THANK YOU HAY (YOU TOO JOHH)!





No comments: