Monday, April 6, 2015

Printer Purchase: Canon Pixma Pro 100

I am the proud owner of a new, professional inkjet printer.  Never did I imagine how much goes into paper choices, dye vs pigment ink, etc.  I will spare you the details.  I will tell you...I LOVE this printer.  The output lives up to the outstanding reviews.

The goal is to make quality reproductions of my artwork in house.  I can already scan my watercolors.  One day I am going to get the 'Oxford Oils' (Mom and Dad's Square Books and City Grocery) scanned for reproduction, too.   I can print directly onto watercolor paper for excellent reproduction.  It will even handle canvas paper.

But for now I will stick to note cards.  I have a Red River Paper shipment coming later this week.  If you know me, you know I have loved this stuff for a long, long time.   It combines my love for computers and art!


No comments: