Sunday, April 20, 2008

As they say... "One man's trash is another man's treasure!"


This post is about a painting I had done in college for a class project. I got the idea from a picture I took at night with different camera settings. I had the painting on my blog slideshow when Allison saw it and wrote me asking all about it.

Funny thing was...I was not sure what happened to that painting. I was never fond of it and in the past I always toyed with the idea of throwing paintings away rather than moving them. To make a long story short, my mother unearthed it from my closet at home under a piles of old clothes and give away items. It will now find a home in Allison and Michael's new house. How exciting?! I touched it up tonight and, you know...it isn't that bad after all. I wonder what else I have hiding in closets...

No comments: