Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pinterest and Etsy

Those of you who know me well know my new obsession, Pinterest.  Think of it as electronically categorizing your magazine tear-outs.  It is hard to explain but in a matter of days I have become a fan.  It is a great place to organize ideas (that might have been formerly bookmarks and etc).  I am going to use it to keep track of my ideas....I have a board dedicated for my art inspirations and ideas.  Here is a glimpse:

If I only had more time these days I would fill it up!


Also my friend Julie is having fun these days with art, too.  She has some sketches and is having with with Etsy after a mutual friend bought some similar prints online herself.  So fun!  Vintage Violet Couture


P.S.  9/8/2012 Update: Obsessed with Pinterest more than ever before.  Check out my boards now!


1 comment:

Lora G said...

Ah hahahaha, my evil plan worked! I'm glad you like it. BTW, thanks for the props on the photos. I've been seriously trying to master manual mode ;)