Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Joy!


Allison and Michael received QUITE the Chrismtas gift this year....little Riley. I made a quick (minus a few dozen expected shopping detours on the way home) trip with Nancy today to meet the precious boy. Isn't he fabulous? If it was up to me, I would have taken hundreds of pictures of him. My camera thought otherwise. I had a dead battery. Here is one of the shots I did manage to get...

He is one lucky little boy. His mother, Allison, gave me the most thoughtful and wonderful gift this year.... Just last week I was thinking, "I have ruined most every t-shirt with oil paint." Thanks to Allison that will be the end of that. She must have read my old post. Here is me modeling the painting apron. I love it Allison, thank you! Excuse the photo timer picture. It was the best I could do after I charged the battery.

The painting I am working on is coming along wonderfully and I can't wait to share it!

No comments: