Thursday, July 2, 2009

I love you, Alabama Art Supply

My canvas is in JUST in time for the weekend. Yeaaaah! Of course I am now going to the lake (with the Downings) but I can certainly squeeze in a little A&R (art and relaxation)! Can I tell you how great the people are at AL Art Supply? I hadn't been since college and I will totally be going back. This is a longer canvas than I originally planned. When I started sketching on the canvas I had, I was disappointed. In order to get the perspective right (of how crazy big the stadium is) I needed it.

3 comments:

seth said...

wow...is that the finished product?

Shelley said...

HAHAHAHA. No! I don't know whether you are kidding or have great faith in my ability. That is the picture I am painting from. I need to update the blog. I started on the underpainting and I have it all sketched out!

seth said...

Sweet...I'm excited. And I do have faith in your ability. Maybe not to that extent but you're good!