Wednesday, January 7, 2009

baby paintings!

Well, it has finally happened. My friends have caught the baby bug. (Just keep good notes kids. And teach your kids to be good babysitters. :)) I am SO thrilled for the Clines and Dabals and can't wait to spoil these kiddos. Allison and Michael have given me a taste of how fun it can be. I am going to begin paintings for both of the nurseries soon.

First up, Baby GIRL Dabal. Jamie Dabal is due in May. Kathryn Cline is due a little later on and we will have to figure out the sex of the baby before I get to work on that painting. Both of the little ones will be here before I know it and I can't wait. I am rather excited about these paintings. It's a nice change from what I normally do.

Oh and if you want some entertainment go to makemebabies.com. I discovered this fun little site the other day.

1 comment:

Courtney Higdon said...

Hey girl! Just found your blog and it is great! Iidn't know you were an artist. How much fun. Looking forward to seeing what else you post.