Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catch-up collection

I have some catching up to do...

First off, remember back when I made my first ribbon rehearsal dinner bouquet for Nancy's wedding last April? Well, Carol got to reap the benefits from my experience. She plopped a HUGE bag of bows on my bed so I had plenty to work with... Here is the result. Her boquet...and one for each 7 bridesmaids.


ALSO, this is my first try at video posting. Pictures didn't work out so well. My upstairs is looking fabulous. My sweet parents made a quick trip to deliver a beside table/chest that Santa brought me for Christmas. I also recruited their help in hanging a million pictures I had yet to hang. You will see some newer additions in my art room!





Last but not least I am working on a fun fruit painting. I have the background but keep changing my mind on the fruit. Do I have a reason to paint this? Nope. I just have fruit withdrawls now and then. A fruit painting is so forgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orange you good at coming up with ideas on your own? I'm plum out!

Shelley said...

You are tooooo funny.