Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Katelyn's Beginning






Before I left to go home for the Easter holiday I sat down and finished the underpainting. It didn't occur to me how approriate the cross was for this time of year until I sat down to make this post. Now, when I come home on Sunday night, I can work on the 'fun part' - what I enjoy the most ....the details and the layers. If you pay attention to the first picture, I sketched ideas of what I plan to do on the cross. Stay tuned. This painting still has a long way to go and a lot of changing to do!

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!


P.S. I apologize a whole MONTH passed without a post. Things have been crazy in my life...but what is new. And, well, to be honest, I had a DirecTV change and I've been without a TV in my art room for 2 weeks now. That has a direct coorelation to my art productivity. Sad, but true. This should be fixed mid-week! :)

No comments: