Sunday, December 13, 2009

painting...still not what you probably expect

Before and afters are always fun so I thought I would share. Those of you that have been to my house KNOW how bright red the bathroom was.  And while the pics don't show the colors exactly, I think you can see the grey which i LOVE.  I now have to figure out what I want to do to accessorize.  Since it took me 5 years just to paint it, I think I will take my time to find the right towel, rug and etc. :)  (P.S. Those pictures are from my college photography class...back before we had digital!  AND I still love them. )

Public service accouncement: I always buy the expensive brushes and rollers.  It makes a difference on how easily the pait goes on...BIG DIFFERENCE.  This time I decided to be cheap with my paint trays and got the disposable ones (because I was lazy and didnt think I wanted to clean one).  It collapsed on me when it was full of paint when I first picked it up.  They are made for use INSIDE the pan.  OOPS!  My hardwoods survived but I think they cried too!



No comments: