Monday, February 4, 2008

Copperpoint Calligraphy!



You may be wondering why I have no recent updates. This is because I am intently working on my calligraphy skills for Nancy's wedding invitaitions. It all began when I took a class a couple of months ago here in Birmingham. Shortly after, the best friend/roomie got engaged. Nancy has so graciously let me do all her wedding invitations. I am getting some great practice. After hundreds of invitations, how can I not?! I have already improved tremendously on time AND accuracy. One learns that the TV can be the worst distraction...causing yourself to write what you hear instead of what you see! It's hard to get any great examples now because I do not want to display names and addresses but I will get some up soon!

1 comment:

JGERALDJ said...

I hope that your being sarcastic!

Have the best day possible! HA!