Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rebel (No, not the Ole Miss kind...)




Meet my newest toy

Between my new art easel, sewing machine, and this, I doubt I will have time to sleep.  The camera is scheduled to get here on Thursday (just in time for my friends and their cameras to come in town).  I can't contain my excitement.  I bought it on a whim from B&H photo.  Ok, I say 'whim' but I have been stalking cameras since April as I mentioned here.  When I saw this Canon EOS Rebel XT, at a price less than my current point-and-shoot elf, I bought it.  (I did make myself wait a few hours before so it wasn't completely an impulse decision.) 

Keep your fingers crossed that it's what I expect.  I need to review what I learned in photography class in college.  Matt and Carol, I am going to need to borrow Toby for action shots.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Linda said...

It's cute!! Can't wait to see it in action....and yes, Toby would be an excellent experiment to see if it REALLY works!! :)

Mary Louis Quinn said...

So exciting!! That's going to be our next big purchase!

Shelley said...

I can't wait either, Mom...one more day!!

And ML, I think you certainly need one. I will let you know what I learn