Saturday, October 4, 2008

operation Bluff Park Art show

First off, a shoutout to my WONDERFUL friends!



They helped me research in preparation for next year's show and offered great ideas/advice. It made for a fabulous day. (Speaking of, you could not have asked for a better day.) For those of you that are confused, this time last year I went to the Bluff Park Art show for the first time and decided I would make it a goal to exhibit. I missed the '08 cutoff so I plan to do it in '09.

I'll be honest. I was a bit intimidated. The crowds this year didn't help. (It's good to have a lot of traffic, right?) Well, they have to accept me first. I don't want to look like a beginner. I was told to look into Moss Rock Festival. That weekend is already pretty booked for me this year. I NEED to do subsequent "research." I WILL find a way to make it back...at least for a little while...I hope.

More to come. I got motivated after the show (big surprise) and bought a few more canvases today. Oh, and my art room is taking shape. I keep waiting to post pics. This afternoon I recovered cushions and finished Carol's calligraphy to college football. Yes, I watched football. FOR MANY HOURS. Maybe I should go take my temperature...

No comments: