Monday, March 2, 2009

I've lost my right arm...

Ok, not really. But those of you who know me know that I LOVE taking pictures and I love my camera that gives me those pictures. Well, I lost that camera this Friday night along with some pictures on it I REALLY wanted.

Some of them were the before and after pictures of me "painting" my bathroom ceiling....the result of a hot water leak. NOT the type of painting I would have chosen to do. So you are spared from those photos.

But for now I will have to resort to my blackberry camera. I have an old elf digital camera I am going to punish myself and make myself use. Serves me right. It was a good old camera but it is just that...old. And it is STILL charging.

I started on Jamie's painting tonight. I think it is going to turn out perfect. Here is a sneak peak....

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh wait, I forgot to comment on this one too. I might have to take back my comment about the Oxford square one being my favorite. I think that might be the most impressive one you've done (although, they are all ridiculously good). However, I think this one is my favorite. It's whimsical, and sweet, and I can't think of anything would be more perfect for Jamie!