Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun at Work

I must say, I am pretty darn lucky to work where I do. We have some VERY creative people. In fact, this is a great example of my fun (we work too) work environment.

Carol (my boss) had her 10th anniversary with the company today. Chris and LK, over the past 4-5 years, have collected all the room keys from onsite implementations. They complied it into this masterpiece for her. The pictures below cannot capture quite the detail and thought that was put into this....(They can pretty much account for what trip they were on for every key. They almost have every state represented. The ones they have are in alphabetical order!)






...and last but not least, the title of the piece...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh wow... that's Cool! THey ARE creative!!!