Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy 2 Years, Blog


I started thinking this past weekend about my blog and how many times I've mentioned the Bluff Park Art Show (which I will mention in its own post later). Then I looked. My first blog post was October 10, 2007. WOW. Has it been two years? Really? I am sure we all feel time has flown by but at the same time it feels like the two years have been a century long. I think of what I've done (and where I've been) over the past two years and I am amazed.

In honor of shelley's collection's 2 year blog anniversary I have done some research. Have fun with the results:

First post: October 10, 2007 - almost exactly 2 YEARS
Total posts: 88
Total comments: 44
Total paintings blogged: 13
Kids paintings: 3 (Caedmon, Eleanor, and Katelyn...which only touches on how many friend spawns I've gained over the past 2 years)
Trips mentioned: Seattle, DC, Skiing, Minneapolis
Projects tackled: map-making, calligraphy, poulty wire jewlry holders, chair recovering, rehearsal dinner ribbon bouquets, and HARDWOOD FLOORS

I have some goals for this next year. Pretty ambitious but it is about time I do something. More to follow!

No comments: