Sunday, August 3, 2008

art appreciation


If you know me, then you know I carry my camera everywhere and record my life in pictures. I loved the decor of this hotel room. LOVED it. Does anyone else think it could be a cool job to deisgn hotel rooms or am I just odd? I feel like there are many hotels out there that need a makeover.

Obviously I made it back from DC with a heck of a lot of stories (that I will not share with the world wide web)....BUT I WILL share this cool statue that was outside my conference location at the Gaylord National Harbor location. It reminds me of the little Mermaid. Check it out....

I am going to continue to paint (especially with this new art room) but Carol's wedding is quickly approaching and I am about to get BACK on calligraphy duty. WOo hooo!

No comments: