Saturday, April 16, 2011

Calm after the storm...


It is amazing how BEAUTIFUL a day can be after a storm.  My azaleas LOVED the rain.  I was going to give them another day before I photographed but I couldn't wait.



I also wanted to show my growing list of precious invites (baby announcements and showers).  My friends are multiplying! Two years ago these would have been wedding showers!  I will never get sick of invites.  To me, invitations are art...an art that is unfortunately becoming extinct (or rather morphing into an online medium).  It was my dream in college to open an invitation/stationary store.  I still haven't completely let it go...



(P.S. I think vuvox is having a problem.  My slideshow has been mia (along with their website).  No complaints...after all...it is free. :))

No comments: