Friday, April 15, 2011

Fish Out of Water 2 - Take 3





I wish I had better lighting but, yet again, it is late at night.  I spent the last several hours on cost accounting and made myself finish a chapter before I had a break.  The break, much like college, was painting!  Here is the painting...round 3.  I may touch up a few things in passing but I am rather pleased with it!

(Reminder: This is for the Triumph Art Show!)

On another note, my social media class has me exploring different website and blog options.  This is why you might see my site changing daily.  I plan to spend some time with the blog in May.  Of course I have said that before I already have a jam-packed May.  Stay tuned.

For now I must work on using Goop (as featured in other blog posts and used even more than that) to get the paint out of my new City Grocery T-Shirt.  It is officially initiated. :)

No comments: